Elizabeth Beraldi, Administrative Assistant
Monday - Friday: 9:00AM - 5:00PM
SOUND PERMIT APPLICATION FORM Our mission is to provide leadership, direction, and command over all activities of the Police Department, and to maintain a highly skilled, well trained and effective law enforcement agency.
The Administration Department prepares and administers the police and communications annual budget; supervises all functions of the department; seeks all sources of external grant funding, and assures the Lebanon Police Department provides comprehensive, full-service police and communication functions to the community.
What we do:
- To provide the City with comprehensive, cost effective law enforcement/communications, while upholding a professional image.
- To provide leadership, management, strategic planning, and administrative support necessary to ensure the most effective delivery of public safety to the City.
- To assure the department complies with all Federal, State, and local laws and ordinances along with Departmental Rules and Regulations.
- To administer, supervise and direct police resources in a comprehensive manner, which will assure responsibility and integrity in the process.
- To maintain a highly skilled, well trained and effective law enforcement agency.
- To participate , in a comprehensive manner, in all aspects of police and community interaction.
- To review and update Departmental Standard Operating Procedures
- To Seek all available grants and resources, which will benefit the department in obtaining their objectives.